Ready to Fix and Flip? Here Are the Basic Guidelines:
• Acquisitions and Rehab Money
• 1 Year Initial Term with Budget-Friendly Interest Only Payments Against Released Funds
• 90% LTV Financing of the Purchase Price (10% Down Payment Against the Purchase Price)
• 100% LTV on Rehab Funds
• Max Loan Amount: 75% LTV of the After Repaired Value or 1.25 Million
• No Income Verification
• No Pre-Payment Penalty
There are just four easy steps to our loan:
1. Get a contract.
2. Fill out the application.
3. Provide the required documents.
4. Close the loan.
Fix and Flip Financing in MA
As the real estate market improves and the economy strengthens, fix and flip continues to be a viable short-term financing source for real estate investors. Also known as hard money rehab loans, fix and flip loans help investors obtain capital for acquiring, improving, and reselling a property for profit.
If you’re looking for fix and flip financing in MA, Harper Financial has you covered. We have extensive experience in providing fix and flip or rehab loans in MA. Our knowledgeable, experienced team offers quick, hassle-free fix and flip loan funding at competitive rates. Before you submit your loan application, it’s crucial that you read the following fix and flip or rehab loan guidelines.
Ready to go for it? Click here to apply now.