Process Makes Perfect
The Harper Financial Lending Process
Harper Financial’s objective is to fully understand the circumstances and situation behind every transaction. Armed with all of the facts, our well-honed expertise and keen acumen, we work with you to create the perfect-fit custom-tailored solution that not only addresses but also satisfies the needs of your specific situation.
We recognize that each transaction is unique unto itself. With our straightforward approach and practical underwriting process, combined with candid communication, responsive service and dedication to your success, we are fully able to execute transactions that are funded quickly and efficiently and meet your needs.
A member of loan strategy team will get back to you and, if your loan is approved, we will send you a Letter of Intent.
By returning the signed Letter of Intent with the requested documentation and with a down payment toward the costs of due diligence, your transaction will be underwritten and the loan commitment is issued.
Having the documents listed below prepared ahead of time will ensure a smooth and successful closing.
The documents we usually require are:
- Loan Summary
- Team Resume and Deal Experience
- 2 Years of Personal Federal Tax Returns
- 2 Years of Business Federal Tax Returns
- Personal Financial Statement
- Real Estate Owned Schedule
- Current Rent Rolls
- Copy of Leases
- 2 Years Historical Operation Statement
- Property Photos
- Borrowing Entity Documents (articles, by-laws, operating agreement)
If Construction or Re-positioning
- Proforma Financials
- Construction Schedule & Cash Flow Forecast
- Hard & Soft Cost Budget
- Design & Plans
- Approvals & Permits
- Environmental Questionnaire, if applicable